20 August 2020
Striving to be the best we can for our teams is a winning approach for these times of change. See an inspiration for what the 5 differences are between being a boss and a leader:
- A boss tells you what to do. Leaders show how it's done.
- A boss looks to blame. Leaders look to fix.
- A boss says "I". Leaders say "We".
- A boss instills fear. Leaders earn respect and inspire.
- A boss acts short-term. Leaders create culture, give feedback.
‘The most important lesson of great leadership is that leaders always work for the people’. – Simon Sinek
We are standing by to assist you and bring you peace of mind wherever your food endeavours may take you.
The FACTS team